In spring of 1972, Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman introduced the first Nike shoe with the iconic Swoosh. Over the past decades Nike has become the world leader for performance sportswear, footwear and equipment. More than a label, it is a state of mind shared by millions of athletes around the world.
What started as a small US-based footwear distributor has grown into a global marketer of sports performance products with innovations that are unrivaled in the world. Nike’s ultimate mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world“.
Nike Factory Stores offer authentic Nike products at Factory Store prices
*If you have a body, you are an athlete.”— Bill Bowerman
Nike Shield Technology. Now available at your NikeFactoryStore
Warmth, comfort and freedom to move
The Nike Element Shield Full and half zip running jacket is made with seat-wicking fabric and a 3-D interior that keeps heat close to the skin so you stay warm and dry in cooler conditions. Strategically placed stretch panels under the arms allow for enhanced range of motion during your run.
• Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
• Mock neck that zips up to the chin to help block out the elements
• 3-D interior fabric to reduce cling and keep body heat near the skin
• Stretch underarm panels for enhanced range of motion
• Zip pockets at sides for secure storage
• Thumbholes at cuffs for coverage and to keep hands warm
• Product Details
• Mesh-lined pocket at back hem for ventilated storage
• Reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
• Fabric: Body and lining: Dri-FIT 100% polyester. Panels Dri-Fit 88% polyester/12% elastane
• Machine Wash